Every day there is a short Spanish film we watch while having a snack. We also do some cooking and treasure hunts.
We provide a fun-filled program for your children that offers a unique and creative way to learn the Spanish language using songs, games, and many other activities. We introduce them to vocabulary, grammar, and beginning conversation in a way that is animated and easy to grasp.
Our classes also include a variety of craft-making that your children will love such as painting and drawing, tie-dye, paper-flower-making, piñata-making, and paper mache. They will also have the chance to learn about the art of Mexican cuisine by preparing tamales, tortillas, quesadillas, and a lot more!!
In addition we will offer field trips to exciting places around San Miguel, including sporting areas, in order to expand their knowledge of Mexican culture and tradition.
At Centro Mexicano, your child gets a full, well-rounded, and fun education!!
Why enroll your son or daughter in Centro Mexicano Summer Program?
· A growing experience your youngster will never forget. Students spend 4 hours a day together with Mexicans in a culturally diverse learning environment.
· Fun, healthy activities and new friends. After 2 hours of daily Spanish lessons, your youngster will experience cultural workshops, art projects, trips, entertainment and sports.
· High quality teaching. We employ a constantly evolving teaching methodology and interactive curriculum, developed by our expert educators, coaches and administrators.
· Exceptional facilities. Our camp is located at prestigious private school facilities.
· Peace of mind for you: 4 hours of supervision.
Main objectives of the programs:
· To learn Spanish in a friendly and healthy multicultural environment.
· Help students practice their newly acquired language skills without leaning upon their own family to communicate for them.
· Experience the culture and traditions of a country and city through supervised excursions and activities.
· Study and play while enjoying nature.
· Make friends and expand social circle relations.
· Build student character and enrich interactions through various sports activities.
· To live a new experience each day.
Our Spanish Program Includes
· Progressive Spanish Programs to suit all ages
· Mexican culture and history
· Communication skills
· Listening and Speaking Skills
· Pronunciation Clinic.
· Mexican Songs
· Mexican Folk Dance Classes
· Pre hispanic Dance
· Arts and Crafts of Mexico
· Guided Field Trips
· Community Service
· Environmental Awareness
· Cooking classes.
· Baking clases.
· Arts and crafts.
Why, How, and When Should My Child Learn a Second Language?